MY FAVORITE MUSIC OF 2011
I already posted my top albums of the year. Now, onto my favorite
songs of the year. So here they are, the songs that I could not stop
listening to for one reason or another in 2011.
1. We Found Love - Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
2. Need You Now - Cut Copy
3. How Deep Is Your Love? - The Rapture
4. Jesus Fever - Kurt Vile
5. Polish Girl - Neon Indian
6. Amor Fati - Washed Out
7. Midnight City - M83
8. Lotus Flower - Radiohead
9. Ritual Union - Little Dragon
10. Pharaohs - SBTRKT
11. Money - The Drums
12. Video Games - Lana Del Ray
13. Blitz - Digitalism
14. Mindkilla - Gang Gang Dance
15. 212 - Azealia Banks
16. Vanessa - Grimes
17. All Die Young - Smith Westerns
18. Niggas In Paris - Kanye West and Jay Z
19. Kaputt - Destroyer
20. No Widows - The Antlers
I like music a lot. So I made a list of my favorite albums of the year.
1. Portamento -The Drums
2. Let England Shake - PJ Harvey
3. Smoke Ring For My Halo - Kurt Vile
4. Zonoscope - Cut Copy
5. Ritual Union - Little Dragon
6. Kaputt - Destroyer
7.Paralax - Atlas Sound
8. The Year Of Hibernation - Youth Lagoon
9. Eye Contact - Gang Gang Dance
10. The King Of Limbs - Radiohead
11. Within And Without - Washed Out
12. Bon Iver - Bon Iver
13. Underneath The Pine - Toro Y Moi
14. Burst Apart - The Antlers
15. Strange Mercy - St. Vincent
16. New Brigade - Iceage
17. Rising Doom - Mondkopf
18. Aesthetica - Liturgy
19. Skying - The Horrors
20. Era Extrana - Neon Indian
21. Audio, Video, Disco - Justice
Happiness is never deserved.
It has to be wanted in order to exist.
I miss the forest and the solitude.
I will never understand the shit you go through.
And you will never understand what I deal with.
The beauty of humanity.
"I don’t want to live for all that have died, I just want to feel again"
All images from Balenciaga Spring 2012 by Nicolas Ghesquière.
I have not been this excited about a collection since Phoebe Philo debuted at Celine.
DARKNESS. COME TO ME.
Yea. I like this city much better.
It’s all finally happening. Be out of here in a couple weeks.